- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
The only thing constant is change. It seems that has become a mantra of the 21st century workplace. How well we adapt is often the difference between success and failure. Change Management: Building Resiliency will assist you in understanding the process of change transition in order to successfully manage change. We live in a fast-paced world of upheaval and without change management skills we often are passive waiting to be told what to do, how to feel, and how to behave. Learning the nuances of transitioning yourself and others is a key skill for individual contributors and leaders in your organization.
- Differentiate between the change process and the transition process
- Use a three-phase transition model, understand the primary emotions, behaviors, and action steps of each phase of the transition model
- Identify and describe the types of information and support that people need as they move through the change process
- Build skills which allow us to be resilient under changing circumstances
- Develop a plan of action to help yourself and others successfully manage the change process
Managers and supervisors or anyone interested in learning how to manage change and transitions
Employers Council staff
This class is particularly eff ective as a customized on-site.