- Relationship Management
One of the most critical and demanding elements of a management or HR role is assisting others in the resolution of conflict and determining the appropriate strategy for intervening. In this course, participants explore red flags that indicate conflicts are escalating and assess various options for addressing these conflicts. Through simulations and exercises, participants practice critical conflict management tools for navigating others through conflict including conducting one-on-one conflict coaching and facilitating employees through conflict conversations. Using the Conflict Dynamics Profile, participants also assess their own conflict management patterns so they can bring a greater level of awareness and effectiveness to helping others in conflict.
- Recognize key indicators to conflict and identify appropriate intervention strategies
- Assess personal responses to conflict using the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Examine constructive and destructive responses to conflict
- Coach employees in developing conflict management skills
- Facilitate employees through conflict using a conflict facilitation model
Human resources professionals, supervisors, and managers who find themselves helping others in conflict
Employers Council staff
Conflict Strategies can be facilitated as a powerful management development experience. In addition to the standard on-site rate, there is a $30 per-person materials fee.