Discover how to create customer service experiences, which ensure that people leave not just as “satisfied customers” but “loyal customers.” It explores methods to CONNECT with customers for a truly personalized experience, practices skills to ACKNOWLEDGE the customer’s needs in difficult situations, and determines appropriate ACTION steps for follow up and completion.
Benefits include your ability to:
- Anticipate customer needs
- Adapt to varying communication styles
- Practice positive language skills
- Employ a 3-step method for handling difficult customer situations
- Identify action steps which ensure the customer experience is positive
- Determine critical follow-up steps
Any individual who has direct or indirect customer contact, including managers of customer relation functions
Employers Council staff
This class is particularly effective as a customized on-site program tailored to specific customer relations issues within an organization. Please call registration for details.