- HR Expertise
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
To raise awareness of legal and interpersonal aspects of interactions and communication in a diverse workforce. In today’s workplace, appreciation and tolerance of differences have become essential skills. Recognizing, understanding, and leveraging the unique aspects of age, gender, race, culture and religion, along with physical ability and sexual orientation, are critical to business success.
- Introduction of the concepts of diversity and inclusion
- Legal issues involving a diverse workforce
- Historical perspective of legal issues
- Harassment/hostile work environment definition
- Tips for interpersonal effectiveness around differences
- Reflections on personal experiences about differences
- Optional responses to differences
Anyone concerned with being successful in working with a diverse, rapidly-changing workforce
Employers Council staff and Employers Council staff attorney
This class is particularly eff ective as an on-site program tailored to an individual organization. This on-site program can be developed for management, employee-only, or combined groups.