- HR Expertise
Employers count on motivated, highly engaged employees to deliver high levels of performance. However, in the current environment, multiple studies uncovered widespread employee disengagement. Today’s jobs require more initiative, creativity, flexibility, judgment, and a different kind of motivation.
Research shows that “intrinsic” rewards enhance commitment and energize individuals to keep performing at their best. Through instruction, assessment, group discussion and exercises, participants will examine a variety of motivation models and gain new insights and tools to make jobs more meaningful and rewarding and create more positive outcomes for the organization and employee.
- Identify your own motivators
- Assess your motivation skills
- Discover why some reward systems fail
- Determine what motivates your employees
- Apply effective strategies that produce lasting impact
Supervisors, leaders, and managers who are involved in motivating employees