- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
While there are many personality assessment tools available in today’s market, only one is constantly referred to as the “gold standard” for understanding personality and interpersonal relationships—the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)®. This highly interactive and engaging program emphasizes the exploration of individual preferences while valuing the differences of others. Participants will increase personal awareness and gain important insights on how to communicate and work more effectively with others. The MBTI® is useful for working through conflict and communication issues, as well as enhancing leadership and group problem-solving skills, and is vital to the teambuilding process.
This class requires pre-work which will be sent directly to the participant prior to the seminar. It is suggested that individuals register at least 2 weeks prior to the class.
- Build an understanding of your personal preferences
- Recognize how to more effectively communicate with others using type
- Expand your understanding of team dynamics
- Problem solve in difficult group situations using type language
- Develop ourselves through type and coach others
* Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and MBTI® are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.
Anyone who wants to understand and work more effectively with others
Anyone who wants to understand personality preferences and work
more effectively with others
Employers Council staff
This class is particularly eff ective for leadership development or teambuilding as part of a customized on-site. In addition to the onsite fee, there is a $45 per person charge for the online assessment tool and materials.