This class will coach employees to be active in the performance management process and their own development. It highlights the importance of performance management and the employee’s role in the process. Participants learn the steps in the career management process and the tools needed to actively participate in a developmental discussion.
- The value of performance management
- Take responsibility for performance expectations
- The role of the organization, manager, and employee in the process
- Take charge of your career management process
- How to participate in the developmental discussion
- Keys to effective communication throughout the year
Employees needing a better understanding of their role as active participants in the performance management process and their development.
This seminar is offered exclusively as an on-site program tailored to an individual organization. See page 10 for information on on-site costs.