Overview on this Program
Are you looking to expand your professional network while exchanging ideas, discussing challenges and sharing solutions with others in Human
Resources and Employee Benefits? Look no further! We offer four Roundtable groups tailored to fit your needs.
- Engage in meaningful Roundtable discussions on a regular basis – enrollment limited to around 30
- Build a network of professionals that you can turn to for advice and consultation
- Dialogue with Roundtable members to get workable solutions for your workplace challenges
- Learn about hot topics and best practices from Roundtable members and guest presenters
- Send email queries to Roundtable members to learn about common practices
- Increase your personal knowledge and development – so that you can add value to your organization
Benefits Roundtable: Open to those who hold responsibility for the benefits administration within their company.
This roundtable series meets the second Wednesday of the month February 2018 through September 2018
$399 per person (Includes meals, materials, and parking),12:00-1:30
(Meetings will be held at the Salt Lake City Office Training Room)
HR Generalist Roundtable: Open to HR professionals with less than five years of experience or any other staff with HR responsibilities.
Typically, this roundtable series meets eight times on the first Wednesday of the month October through May from 12:00 to 1:30 in the SLC Office Training Room. The 2018-2019 Series is anticipated to start October 3, 2018. Details and price will be finalized in the summer.
HR Management Roundtable
: Open to HR professionals with more than five years of manager or director level experience.
Typically, this roundtable series meets eight times on the third Wednesday of the month October through May from 12:00 to 1:30 in the SLC Office Training Room. The 2018-2019 Series is anticipated to start October 17, 2018. Details and price will be finalized in the summer of 2018.
Senior HR Executive Roundtable
: Exclusively reserved for senior level HR executives with more than ten years’ experience (at least three of which are at the executive level) in larger organizations (generally 300+ employees).
Typically, this roundtable series meets six times on the second Wednesday of every other month October through August from 11:30 to 1:00 at a SLC restaurant or hotel. The 2018-2019 Series is anticipated to start October 10, 2018. Details and price will be finalized in the summer of 2018.
Contact the Salt Lake City Office at 801.364.8479 or saltlakecity@EmployersCouncil.org if you are interested in registering for any of our Roundtable Series.