- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
Life is full of deadlines, frustrations, and demands. The influence of technology and the need to respond immediately, added to the com- mon organizational culture of “take on more,” leads to stress becoming a way of life. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price.
If you find yourself feeling frazzled and overwhelmed, it’s time to take action to bring your life back into balance. This class provides a comprehensive approach to managing stress including lifestyle balance, modifying behavior patterns, and enhancing physical awareness. Emphasis is placed on helping participants become more aware of their stress responses, creating a sense of choice and control over what happens to them, and achieving a greater sense of balance in their lives and the workplace.
- Better recognize and manage internal and external sources of stress
- Examine how current responses support or hinder you
- Explore and practice a wide array of methods/techniques for managing stress
- Create a plan of action for more effectively managing current and future stressors
Anyone who wishes to have more control over the stress in their personal and professional lives
Employers Council staff
In addition to the standard on-site rate, there is a $20 per-person materials fee.
Participants are invited to dress comfortably.