- Leadership and Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise
Leaving the development of leadership and key talent pipelines to chance exposes an organization to significant risk. Are you prepared if your organization suddenly loses a leader or key individual contributor?
Is your organization strategic in the identification and development of key talent? In today competitive environment, organizations must be able to attract, develop and retain critical talent. To be successful, organizations must have a succession planning system in place to staff critical positions and develop future leaders. This half-day class will address some of the most important aspects of succession planning.
By attending the class, participants will be able to:
- Make the connection between an organization’s strategic plans and
the need for succession planning
- Increase their knowledge about the components of succession plans
- Create and utilize a tool to help identify leadership competencies
- Determine what kind of leaders the organization is looking for
- Categorize talent through the use of a talent management model
- Approach leadership development in an integrated manner
Individuals who are interested in succession planning, looking for an integrated approach, and want to use a talent management model and other strategic tools to assist them in the process