The pace of change in organizations today is unprecedented. Responding to customer and stakeholder demands and economic marketplace conditions quickly is key to success—and in some cases, survival. Employees inside organizations are feeling the heat to deliver on higher expectations in the same or shorter timeframes. People struggle to move on commitments made. Stress, burnout, and disengagement are commonplace topics of conversation. Accountable individuals feel more in control of outcomes and as a result are less stressed and more productive. Key work relationships improve the gap between expectations and what delivered starts to shrink. In this workshop participants will discover the powerful personal and organizational benefits of individual accountability and the strategies to make it happen.
- Define responsibility, empowerment, and accountability
- Assess their own personal levels of responsibility, empowerment, and accountability
- Evaluate typical situations to improve levels of accountability
- Identify appropriate tools to address personal accountability challenges
- Practice the verbal skills associated with declining, negotiating, and holding others accountable for agreements
Individuals looking to improve self and others in the area of accountability