- Leadership and Navigation
- HR Expertise
People who are new to supervision move into a role of managing and leading people who get the work done. In the past, you were doing the work yourself. This is a difficult shift to make but one that is critical to the success of new managers.
This class gives you skills to:
- Better understand the importance of leading and managing
- Help you determine your supervision style
- Set employee expectations, and effectively communicate.
Using a Supervisory Skills Assessment, you will better understand your style and leave the class with an action plan for your first or next 90 days in the new job.
- Explore the differences between managing and leading
- Using the Supervisory Skills assessment to find gaps in select leadership skills:
- Guiding the work
o Organizing the work
- Developing your staff
- Managing performance
- Managing relationships
Anyone about to become a supervisor or who is in their first 90 days or someone who needs to “retool” their skills quickly