Improve performance dramatically by learning how to manage a heavy workload... without feeling overwhelmed. Turn Outlook into a personal assistant that gets things done. This program is one of the very best productivity improvement options.
- Phase 1: Working Sm@rt with Microsoft Outlook Workshop (6 hrs) - Please bring a laptop computer with power cord; no computer is provided for this session. While we train using
Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010. This is a PC only class; Outlook for MAC will not be covered. Participants learn how to:
- Identify real priorities clearly... And use fewer tools to manage them
- Reconfigure Outlook to work smarter for you
- Manage Email effectively and learn how to work from an empty Inbox
- Turn your Calendar into your primary planning tool
- Schedule meetings, invite others, and collect RSVPs automatically
- Use Tasks effectively to ‘time-activate’ all of your deliverables … Get rid of ‘Mind Traffic’
- Plan ‘great days’ before they begin
- Use Contacts to document important communications and store important documents
- Work from a Clear Desk... Store and retrieve information quickly
- Phase II: Optional One-on-One Coaching (2 to 3 weeks after the workshop) to ensure the learning sticks (1 hr- not included in tuition) - Our Productivity Coach will meet with you by phone or in your workspace to take your Outlook and productivity skills to the next level. Additional information to take advantage of this opportunity will be discussed in class.
- Phase III: Ongoing Support - Priority Learning Link, ongoing support, and unlimited ‘refreshers’ for $50 each
Everyone who has access to Outlook and wants to work more productively.
Everyone who has access to Outlook and wants to work more productively. Ideal for staff and management at every level... a core competency must for leaders!
Bob Heavers or Becky Dickson, Priority Management Inc.